The National Conference, which is the largest conference of its kind, features numerous opportunities for exhibitors, sponsors, and advertisers.
Attracting more than 2,500 financial aid administrators annually, the NASFAA Conference provides four days of networking and professional development, and the opportunity to learn about new products and services available to the financial aid community.
Facts About NASFAA Attendees
- Last year, attendance reached an all-time high of 2,500 financial aid professionals!
- Approximately two-thirds have 11 or more years of financial aid experience
- Consistent with NASFAA Membership, attendees at the NASFAA Conference represent all sectors of post-secondary education including private and public 4-year and 2-year colleges/universities and proprietary schools, in addition to government agencies, guaranty agencies, banks, software providers, and others providing services to the financial aid industry.
Click here to view a list of the 2013 institutions/companies represented!
What do previous exhibitors say?
- 94% of exhibitors rated the overall quality of leads collected as "Fair" or better.
- 100% of 2013 exhibitors surveyed plan to participate at NASFAA 2014 in Nashville!
- “We definitely appreciate being able to present at the conference, as well as the option to have more than one session since we have several related, but different, products/services under the [company] name. We appreciate the fact that NASFAA is one of the few organizations that does not do any kind of scavenger hunt/passport game as this only creates unqualified traffic in our booth. Options for allowing our company to get in front of attendees informally are best - like the FABS Sessions. Meeting space on the show floor could be beneficial too.”- 2012 Exhibitor